Grasshopper VoIP Review
Comments Off on Grasshopper VoIP Review
Have you heard of Grasshopper VoIP (also known as the Grasshopper virtual phone system)? If not, let us introduce you to this pretty cool company which offers some of the best small business phone systems out there! As a small business owner or entrepreneur you are obviously going to face a lot of challenges from better established competitors. Right from marketing to communication strategies the challenges are bound to be enormous. When we heard about Grasshopper VOIP, we knew we had to review it and get this info in front of other small businesses!
This company was founded in 2003 and has been providing solutions to small businesses for over 14 years. Slamak Taghaddos and David Houser were the co founders of the company. It has over the past few years recruited a team of highly competent employees who come up with tailor made solutions to issues arising in the dynamic business environment.
Due to its innovative solutions and employment creation opportunities this company has featured in some of the most prestigious publications including Forbes, CNN, Fox Business and Inc 500. Consistent delivery of services at affordable costs have made it stand out as one of the best options for those who are starting up or running small businesses that need to keep their expenditure under check.
Public Reception – Excellent Feedback
Since its inception this company has served over 300,000 clients. The company has received overwhelming feedback with regards to the quality of services it has delivered. Anyone that wishes to learn about the reputation of the company can get in touch with a few of these clients and listen to what they have to say. There are also various online resources that have published reviews and feedback regarding the company with a majority of those involved having a positive thing or two to say with regards to Grasshopper services.
Grasshopper VoIP Services
Voice over Internet Protocol (aka VoIP)is the term that describes services that allow folks to make telephone calls using broadband Internet instead of the traditional analog (aka “old fashioned”) phone system. Here are some of the things that make the Grasshopper virtual phone system stand out.
- Affordability – a casual comparison of companies that are offering VoIP services will quickly reveal that Grasshopper is among the most competitive when it comes to rates. Individuals can pay as little as $24 per month or $89 per month to cater for a business entity that has more that five employees who need to stay connected. With discounts and promotional bonuses taking place on an ongoing basis it is easy to understand why most people are making the switch to this particular service provider.
- Money back guarantee – few service providers are willing to stand behind their word when it comes to promising superior service delivery. This company is among the few that are bold enough to assure clients of quality services consistently. It is this confidence in their ability to deliver that has made it possible for the company to offer a 30 day money back guarantee feature to new clients. All you have to do is sign up for a trial package and sample what the company has to offer. In case you are not satisfied with the services available you can cancel your subscription at any time within the month and have all your money refunded.
- No need for new hardware – while several service providers will require you to obtain a new set of hardware to ensure smooth service delivery, Grasshopper has come up with innovative solutions that are easily integrated to already existing systems in your office or home. The desk and mobile phones you own now are all you need to get connected and starting enjoying a boost in professional image and convenient communications with clients.
- Voicemail transcription – one of the most outstanding features of this company’s services is the ability for it to automate transcriptions. This means that any voice call that is made can be transcribed and the written document sent to your email for future reference. You do not have to make any manual entries into books or computers for future purposes.
- Caller identity – another important feature to note is that you can get to know who is calling before you accept their call. By pressing 1 the call will go through, press 2 and the caller is sent directly to voicemail and by pressing 3 you will be able to hear the caller’s phone number. This makes it easier for you to sift through important calls and record messages for retrieval later through voicemail options.
- Personalize your greetings – for individuals who would like to give their business a personal touch there is an option for you to record a greeting message and have it activated by the company. However, if you are not sure of what to say you can leave all the work to the company. It has a team of employees who are able to study your business model and come up with a greeting message that is likely to boost your image as a professional service or product provider.
- Multiple extensions – because a small business probably has different departments dealing with human resource, product delivery, supply and any other sections it is important to have a unique extension for each. The service allows you to get an extension for everyone on the team. This means everyone can stay connected regardless of where they may be physically. The result is having a team of workers that work with a synergy that ensures greater productivity.
- Call forwarding – as the world is quickly becoming a global village you can never be sure of the time you will receive that next business call. To remain competitive Grasshopper has included a call forwarding feature that allows you to receive calls made to the office on your mobile phone. This means you do not have to be physically present at the office to send and receive messages.
- Innovative apps – android and iPhone have over the past few years become some of the most popular devices for people of all walks of life. This is why the company has developed compatible applications to make your communications cheaper and convenient.
- 24 hour support – in case you experience any problem on your device or telephone line you can get in touch with the company’s customer care department at any time and have the issue resolved as soon as possible.
So, as you can see, this is a pretty remarkable service – and it’s affordable. It’s a way for an entrepreneur or other small business owner to add an additional layer of professionalism without the need to add to the staff.
PS: Sometimes they have special deals, and if they do, we will load them in THIS section for Grasshopper VoIP.